Click the link below to download and print the housing application form and the Housing Information Brochure.
GEF Seniors Housing Application Form
GEF Seniors Housing Information Brochure
Applications are also available
at any GEF location or
by mail. Contact us at 780-482-6561 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have an application form sent to you.
Applicants may only apply for ONE of the types of housing programs.
Apartment - Accommodation with a kitchen
• Subsidized (Rent 30% of gross monthly income, income criteria required)
• Affordable (Sakaw Terrace Subsidized Affordable, Rosslyn Terrace and Ottewell Terrace - income criteria required.
Sakaw Terrace Affordable - income criteria not required)
• Duplex (Flat rate, does not vary with income, income criteria required)
Lodge - Includes support services for meals, housekeeping, and recreation services
• Subsidized (Rent 30% of gross monthly income plus support services fee, income criteria required)
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After you have completed the information, submit your application in one of the following ways:
• Dropping it off in person at GEF Seniors Housing, Central Services, 14220-109 Avenue
• Mailing it to GEF Seniors Housing, Central Services, 14220-109 Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5N 4B3
• Scanning and emailing it to email@example.com
CONFIRMING YOUR APPLICATION
After submitting your application, you will be contacted with the next steps.